TP Informatique, created in october 1999 by Thierry PICARD, is a software publishing company.
It’s a french company located in the suburbs of Lyon.
At the begining, it was in charge of the development and maintenance of the software “Gestion Technique de Patrimoine Antilope” (technical management of property assets) on behalf of Socotec, a building inspection office.
in 2007, TPI bought back Antilope to open it to other customers and has been offering custom programming since.
The other services offered by TPI
Softwares made by TPI
The story of TPI
- 1992, the birth of Antilope. The business part was designed by a team of engineers from Socotec and under Pierre DAUMIN’s lead. Thierry PICARD, a young computer science engineer from Socotec, have been developing the technical part since. This version 1 was coded for DOS. ANTILOPE stands for “Entretien Informatisé des Logements et des Opérations” and was the name of the application designed by “SOciété de COntrôle TEChnique”, a company specialized in the construction industry. It was developed to succeed to “BATENT” during the nineties.
- 1997, The first Windows version is out.
- Octobre 1999, TP Informatique have been created to develop the technical part of ANTILOPE, in partnership with SOCOTEC.
- 2004, The version 3 of Antilope was a client / server application.
- 2008, SOCOTEC sold Antilpope to TP Informatique but it was still an important business application for Socotec.
- 2010, Publishing of the version 4 of Antilope, in a full web interface.
- 2019, The version 5 has been published. It is a mondernized and redisgned full-web application.